Microsoft has a free email service. You can send an email message to an email address, and you can receive an email message from other people using the Microsoft email service. Sometimes it’s necessary to sign out of your Microsoft account for account security or to sign in to a different Microsoft account.
You can use Windows 10 with a traditional local user account or a Microsoft account. Microsoft has recommended that if you want to use all the features of Windows 10, you should sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account. But if you want to use a local user account, you need to sign out of your Microsoft account in Windows 10 .
Sign out of your Microsoft account on your computer or laptop
1. Open a web browser, type Microsoft.com in the web address bar, and press the sign in button on your keyboard to open the Microsoft website.
- Click the human icon in the upper right corner and select the sign out file to sign out of your Microsoft account from your computer or laptop.
How to sign out of your Microsoft account from your mobile phone
1. Touch a web browser app to open it.
2. Tap the web address bar, type the Microsoft.com and tap the Start button.
3. The Microsoft website will open.
- Tap the menu icon on the left.
- You will see some menus with a human icon. Tap the human icon to open the more options view.
- Then tap on the sign out by Signing out of your Microsoft account from your mobile.
After that, yours Microsoft account will be successfully closed on your Android phone .
How to sign out of Microsoft account in Windows 10
1. Click on the start button and click to your name with a human icon.
- You will see some options, click Change your account settings option from here.
2. The Windows 10 account settings page will open.
- Click the “ Sign in with a local account instead ” text sign out of your Microsoft account in Windows 10 operating system.
3. You need to type your Microsoft account password to switch from Microsoft account to local account.
- Press opposite the white box for current password and type your Microsoft account password.
- press the Next button.
- 4. You will see the local account name of your computer. You don’t use the same name for your Windows account and for a local account. Then write a short name.
- Click the File Next button.
5. Navigate to a local account page that will open with the name of the local account.
- Click the Sign out It’s over to sign out of Microsoft account in Windows 10.
6. A new screen will appear at the top.
- press the sign in to sign in to your local Windows 10 account.
Wait here for a few seconds after the local account on your Windows computer opens.